Terms and Conditions

These Terms of Use (the “Terms”) govern your access and use of the website owned and operated by SiteSprint (the “Website”). The Website offers web design and development services. Please read the Terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms, incorporated herein by reference. If you do not want to agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the Website.


SiteSprint provides website design and development services, including but not limited to, web design, web development, hosting, and domain connecting. SiteSprint reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue any of the Services at any time..


Payment for Services must be made in full before the start of any work. The client will be required to pay 30% of the total cost of the Services as a deposit before the start of the project, with the remaining 70% due upon completion of the project. All payments made are non-refundable. Any future requests or changes to the Services will be charged as a separate bill. SiteSprint reserves the right to charge additional fees for any changes to the scope of work requested by the client after the start of the project.

Intellectual Property

All content and materials available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of SiteSprint and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by SiteSprint.


SiteSprint warrants that the Services provided will be performed in a professional and competent manner. If the client is not satisfied with the Services provided, SiteSprint will make every effort to correct any issues in a timely manner. SiteSprint reserves the right to terminate the Services at any time if the client violates any of these terms and conditions, or if the client’s requests are not meeting the services offered. SiteSprint also reserves the right to change or modify the services offered at any time.

Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability

SiteSprint shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Services, including but not limited to, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages.


The client agrees to indemnify and hold SiteSprint harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from the use of the Services.

Dispute Resolution

Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.

Governing Law

These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of Israel, central district.

Changes to These Terms

SiteSprint reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website and Services following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new Terms.


If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.

Entire Agreement

These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the client and SiteSprint regarding the use of this website and Services.

Contact Us

If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at brightsitewebsite@gmail.com.